Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Data ... to select the features and functionality most applicable to their ... the following language translations are
Syste ms, Application Access Tunnel Connection (AnyConnect) English Start S. Cisco a n of Cisco Systems, a d log O its affiliates in the CISCO PTE Central VPN
VPN functionality for PC and mobile platforms, including per-app VPN on mobile platforms, Cisco phone VPN and 3rd party (non-AnyConnect) IKEv2 VPN clients Basic endpoint context collection IEEE 802.1X Windows supplicant Cisco Cloud Web Security agent
the mobile thin client. Atrust 11.6” Mobile Thin Client mt168W Atrust mt168W Features Low total cost of ownership Additional computing access is as simple as adding more thin client devices. The total cost of ownership is then drastically reduced. Si
resulting HTTPS port for the VPN tunnel. This feature mandates using an NCP Secure Enterprise VPN Server for the central VPN gateway. Security The NCP Secure Entry Mac Client provides additional security mechanisms such as the integrated, dynamic Per
Cisco Secure Router 520 Series ... iQ Net Readiness Scorecard, iQuick Study, IronPort, the IronPort logo, LightStream, Linksys, MediaTone, MeetingPlace,
Health Care Health & Safety Association of Ontario, Handle With Care: A Comprehensive Approach To Developing And Implementing A Client Handling Program National Back Pain Association In Collaboration With The Royal College Of Nursing – …
Installation guide Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07 for Windows ... • 50 MB hard disk space. • 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended) • Administrator privileges
Towards secure mobile P2P applications using JXME Domingo-Prieto, Arnedo-Moreno, Herrera-Joancomart´ı, and Prieto-Bl azquez´ The main characteristic of JXME is that it seriously takes into account the fact that a transition
iVMS-4500 (iPad) Mobile Client Software 1 ... You can view the live video (refer to Chapter 5) and play back the record files (refer to Chapter 6) of the demo
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Mobile Platforms The Cisco AnyConnect® Secure Mobility Client for Mobile Platforms provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from smartphones and tablets along with persistent corporate access for employees on the go. Product Overview You can now safeguard employee smartphones and tablets with the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Mobile Platforms, available for Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8.1, BlackBerry 10.3.2 and later, select Amazon Kindle and Fire Phone devices, and Google Chrome OS (early preview version). Whether an employee is accessing business email, a virtual desktop session, or other enterprise applications, the AnyConnect client is an easy-to-use interface for business-critical information. The client uses Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), IP Security Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IPsec IKEv2), and TLS (HTTP over TLS/SSL) to provide business-critical applications, including latency-sensitive applications such as voice over IP (VoIP), with encrypted access to corporate resources. AnyConnect 4.x supports per-app VPN functions for iOS 8.3 and later. Figure 1 shows a sample AnyConnect user interface on Apple iOS and Android devices. Figure 1.
Features and Benefits Table 1 lists the features and benefits of the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Mobile Platforms. Feature availability varies by platform. Please see the platform release notes and documentation for specific supported feature details for a particular operating system. Table 1.
Features and Benefits
Software access and compatibility
Available on application marketplaces ● Apple App Store: for Apple iOS 6.0 and later ● Google Play: for Android 4.0 and later Note that there are multiple AnyConnect images available, so it is important that you select the correct image for your device. See the Android release notes for specific requirements. ● Windows Store: for Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 and later ● BlackBerry App World: for BlackBerry 10.3.2 and later ● Google Chrome OS: for Chrome OS 43 and later (early preview) ● Amazon Appstore: for select Kindle and Fire Phone devices
Optimized network access
● Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints ● Uses DTLS to provide an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic ● Uses TLS (HTTP over TLS/SSL) to help ensure availability of network connectivity through locked-down environments ● IPsec IKEv2 provides an optimized connection for latency-sensitive traffic when security policies require the use of IPsec (requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance 8.4 or later) ● Compatible with ASA VPN load balancing
● Resumes transparently after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
● Compatible with device sleep operation
● Supports strong encryption, including AES-256 and 3DES-168. (The security gateway device must have a strong-crypto license enabled.) ● Next-generation encryption, including NSA Suite B algorithms, ESPv3 with IKEv2, 4096-bit RSA keys, DiffieHellman group 24, and enhanced SHA2 (SHA-256 and SHA-384). Available only for IPsec IKEv2 connections. An AnyConnect Apex license is required.
● RADIUS ● RADIUS with Password Expiry (MSCHAPv2) to NT LAN Manager (NTLM) ● RADIUS onetime password (OTP) support (state and reply message attributes) ● RSA SecurID ● Active Directory or Kerberos ● Digital certificate (compatible with AnyConnect integrated Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol, or SCEP, for credential deployment) ● Generic Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) support ● LDAP with password expiry and aging ● Combined certificate and username-password multifactor authentication (double authentication)
Consistent user experience
● Full-tunnel client mode supports remote-access users requiring a consistent LAN-like user experience
Centralized policy control and management
● Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally and can be automatically updated from the VPN security gateway ● Universal Resource Indicator (URI) handler for AnyConnect eases deployments through URLs embedded in webpages or applications ● Certificates can be viewed and managed locally
Advanced IP network connectivity
● Administrator-controlled split- or all-tunneling network access policy ● Per-app VPN policy for iOS 8.3 and later (requires Cisco ASA 5500-X with OS 9.3.2 or later and AnyConnect Plus or Apex license) ● Access control policy IP address assignment mechanisms: ● Static ● Internal pool ● Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) ● RADIUS/LDAP
In addition to English, the following language translations are included: ● Canadian French (fr-ca) ● Czech (cs-cz) ● German (de-de) ● Japanese (ja-jp) ● Korean (ko-kr) ● Latin American Spanish (es-co) ● Polish (pl-pl) ● Simplified Chinese (zh-cn)
● On-device statistics and logging information are available. ● Logs can be viewed on device. ● Logs can be easily emailed to Cisco or an administrator for analysis.
Platform Compatibility The AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is compatible with all Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls and Cisco 5500 Series Enterprise Firewall Edition models running ASA Software Release 8.0(4) or later. Use of current ASA software releases is advised. Certain features require later ASA Software releases or ASA 5500-X models. Cisco supports AnyConnect VPN access to Cisco IOS® Release 15.1(2)T or later functioning as the highly secure gateway with certain feature limitations. Please see Features Not Supported on the Cisco IOS SSL VPN for details. Refer to http://www.cisco.com/go/fn for additional Cisco IOS Software feature support information. Additional compatibility information may be found at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/compatibility/asa-vpn-compatibility.html.
Licensing Options and Ordering Information The AnyConnect Ordering Guide covers licensing and ordering information for AnyConnect, clientless SSL VPN, and third-party IKEv2 remote-access VPN usage. AnyConnect Plus or Apex licenses are required for full platform and feature support. Customers with existing Essentials or Premium and Mobile licenses are permitted to use the iOS and Android versions (excluding per-app VPN functions) until April 30, 2016. All other mobile platforms require Plus or Apex licenses. AnyConnect VPN connectivity to non-Cisco headend equipment is never permitted. For more information, see the ordering guide at http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnectog.pdf.
Cisco Capital Financing to Help You Achieve Your Objectives Cisco Capital can help you acquire the technology you need to achieve your objectives and stay competitive. We can help you reduce CapEx. Accelerate your growth. Optimize your investment dollars and ROI. Cisco Capital financing gives you flexibility in acquiring hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment. And there’s just one predictable payment. Cisco Capital is available in more than 100 countries. Learn more.
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls: http://www.cisco.com/go/asa.
Acknowledgments This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young. This product includes software written by Tim Hudson. This product incorporates the libcurl HTTP library: Copyright 1996-2006, Daniel Stenberg.